|In today's fast-paced real estate market it takes enthusiasm, good planning and creativity to get properties sold. I work for you to develop a customized marketing plan for your home that begins well before the "For Sale" sign is posted in your front yard.
Making your home stand out above the rest is a key factor in capturing the interest of buyers. Every visitor to your home should feel that the property is well presented. With that goal in mind, I provide complimentary staging services, 15-hours of handyman labor and interior window cleaning. Preparing your home for sale can be an overwhelming prospect. My goal is to relieve as much of that stress as possible to help you prioritize projects that will get you the best return on your time and investment.
Preparing For Marketing
While I can certainly put a home on the market quickly, a little planning goes a long way. The majority of home searches begin on-line and marketing materials need to be tailored to the computer. Professional high-definition photos are an absolute necessity. Once everything on the "to do" list is accomplished, then we need to showcase your hard work with great pictures. Then your photos and property information need to be formatted for the Internet.
High and Low Tech Marketing
- Posting: Information about your home will be posted on a variety of web sites in order to maximize search-engine exposure. (Estately.com, Trulia.com, Craigslist.com, Oodle.com, Zillow.com, Google Base etc.)
- Gallery: Detailed information and extensive photo gallery will be available on both the Windermere.com web site and NorthwestCityHomes.com.
- Analytics: Detailed information will be available to you regarding how many "hits" your property receives per week.
- Updates: I keep you updated with a weekly e mail that reports how many agents have shown or previewed your property, how many visitors toured open houses, and other important marketing efforts.
- Market Survey: Throughout the marketing period of your home, I will update you weekly regarding new competing homes that come on the market, recent pending sales in your area and price range and weekly closed sales to keep you up to date with actual final sale prices of homes in your neighborhood.
- Feedback: Comments and suggestions from other agents and buyers will be solicited and passed on to you weekly.
- Open Houses: While this may be old-fashioned it still works. Buyers often make emotional decisions when it comes to purchasing a home. And a nice, warm, well-lit home occupied by other buyers always presents itself better than an empty one. Your open house will be advertised both in the newspaper and on the Internet.
- Networking: I've been actively selling properties in Seattle since 1998. I regularly meet with and promote my listings to other real estate agents and buyers. Seattle really is a small town and everyone knows someone who is looking for a home.