||New Roof & Siding
Craftsman-style charm and modern conveniences meet in this Crown Hill home. Extensive updates since 2003 including a gourmet kitchen, bamboo flooring, skylights, low-voltage wiring and more… too much to list!
Fantastic floor plan with two bedrooms, family room and one and a half bathrooms on the main floor.
You will love entertaining in this open kitchen and family room space that flows seamlessly to the backyard and deck. Summertime fun with the backyard patio and fireplace. Relax to the soothing sounds of your waterfall and enjoy the mature landscaping in this in-city oasis.
Updates since 2003
- Bamboo floors throughout main floor, drywall, lighting, insulation, doors & moldings.
- Complete renovation of the kitchen.
- Roof, back deck, windows and hardi-plank siding and cedar soffits.
- New exterior paint (Sherwin Williams Duration)
- Electrical panel and service
- Main floor wiring.
- Skylights and lighting.
- Staircase and cathedral ceiling.
- Low-voltage wiring (cable, LAN and telephone)
- Front porch
- Great Seattle Public Schools: NorthBeach Elementary, Whitman Middle School & Ingraham High School.
- Quick access to shopping and dining in Ballard and Greenwood. Walk to either Holy Grounds, Caffe Lieto or Starbucks Coffee. Eat at Luisa’s Mexican Grill, the Acorn Eatery or grab a burger and shake at Dick’s Drive-in. Breakfast at Patty’s Eggnest.
- Convenient to Carkeek Park and Golden Gardens.