Custom Lake Washington Contemporary
4571 NE 88th Pl
Seattle, WA 98115
Offered at US$1,197,000
MLS Number 29021956
Sold for US$1,030,000
Property Type: Residential
Year Built: 2008
Living Area 4,192 Sq. ft.
Lot Size: 9,947 Square Ft.
|Special Financing available!
||Built-green for superior sustainablility
|5.8% interest for qualified buyers!
||Acrylic latex Low VOC paints
|Approx. 600 sq ft deck for entertaining
||Tuftex carpeting and padding is PBDE-free
|Solid bamboo stairs
||Stucco siding is low-maintenance and never needs painting
|Vanishing wall of glass in the kitchen
||Quiet Neighborhood with underground utilities
Enjoy a sophisticated sanctuary of light & space, thoughtfully composed to maximize your enjoyment of the territorial views and surroundings. An Epicurean kitchen with vanishing glass wall system is innovatively arranged to bring the outdoors in. This architect-designed home features a superior floorplan, walls of glass, and modern styling & materials that make this a home you will love living in!
- Formal entryway with built-in bench seating and bamboo stairway.
- Solid Bamboo floors throughout including in the generous living areas with built-in bookshelves and cabinetry.
- Living room with European-styled gas fireplace, and French doors leading out to huge Brazilian Ironwood deck (approx 30ft x 20ft) for entertaining or relaxing.
- Innovative Epicurean kitchen features vertical grain clear fir cabinetry, whisper close drawers, stain-resistant slab basalt counters, under-mounted sink, glass metro tile backsplash, professional six burner gas range, full stainless steel appliance package, basalt slab generous island with pendant art lighting, custom wine rack, and large pantry.
- The south wall of the kitchen folds open, leading to a second Brazilian ironwood deck and level yard. The collapsing glass door eliminates the boundary between inside & out, creating an extension of your living space. The outdoor living room is perfect for entertaining with territorial views, and grassy play area.
- Two-story dining room showcases a wall of windows.
- Powder room with floating vanity, slab basalt counter, and round ceramic vessel sink, and dual flush toilet.
- Private home office with custom-built fir dual desks built-in.
- Three bedrooms located upstairs. All showcasing the modern angled roofline and oversized windows.
- Large master suite occupies one end of the house with territorial and lake views. Enjoy a double door entry and walk-in closet with built-in organizer. Tranquil attached 5-piece spa bath with dual floating vanity, flame-treated limestone slab counters with millions-of-years-old fossilized ocean creatures embedded in the stone, undermount sinks, oversized porcelain tile floor, soaking tub, separate rain shower with sea glass tiles and vaulted skylit ceilings. Extra built-in shelving keeps you organized.
- Dramatic "sky bridge" hallway is open to the lower level and leads to the other generous bedrooms upstairs. All share fully tiled natural & serene guest bath with Icestone slab counters, fir cabinetry, undermount sink, ceramic tile floor, and bathtub with tile surround.
- Convenient laundry room with marmoleum flooring and folding station.
- Large family room or media room with clear fir built-in bookshelves and oversized windows.
- Guest suite or 4th bedroom with full guest bath just out the hallway.
- Extra storage room.
- Gold standard clear fir trim package including solid wood doors, and wood wrapped windows.
- Aluminum-clad windows with clear fir trim.
- Continental-inspired contemporary lighting package.
- Superior insulation package throughout the home for energy efficiency.
- Two car attached garage, and abundant storage.
The accuracy of all information, regardless
of source, including but not limited
to square footages and lot sizes,
is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed
and should be independently verified
through personal inspection and/or
with the appropriate professionals.
The information at this site is
provided solely for informational
purposes and does not constitute
an offer to sell, rent, or advertise
real estate outside the state in
which the owner of the site is
licensed. The owner is not making
any warranties or representations
concerning any of these properties
including their availability. Information
at this site is deemed reliable
but not guaranteed and should be