||Antique & Period Lighting
|Off-Street Parking for 3
|Formal Dining Room
Surround yourself in the timeless beauty of this classic home. A rocking-chair front porch and formal entryway with open staircase greet you. Grand entertaining spaces with 9-ft ceilings, gleaming fir floors, original woodwork and pocket doors, built-in buffet, plate rail and antique/period light fixtures.
The gourmet kitchen is both charming and functional, with traditional white cabinetry, gas range, Sub-Zero refrigerator, granite counters and butcher block island for extra storage and prep area. High ceilings and lots of windows for light. Flexible floor-plan with generous bedrooms and closet space - each beautifully finished with designer colors and window coverings.
Enjoy many updates to this classic home including double-pane windows, new roof, new insulation in the attic and basement, gas heat, new exterior paint & new front and back porches built with Brazilian ironwood decking. Partially finished basement with high ceilings and a sunny bedroom and office with good-sized windows. Ample space for laundry and the utility sink as well as a workshop or storage room perfect for bikes or outdoor equipment. Nothing left to do here but move in and enjoy!
Relax and take in the tranquil setting of this beautifully landscaped garden with its large tumbled flagstone patio & granite accents. Perfectly landscaped for entertaining with mature plantings designed for year-round enjoyment & maximizing privacy. Surround yourself with plantings from around the world: corkscrew & flame willows, weeping cedars, thundercloud plum, dogwood, rhododendron, black & green bamboo, Japanese aralias, camellias, ornamental grasses, cypresses, magnolias and much, much more!
- Remodeled Kitchen
- Restored bathrooms
- Double-pane windows
- Gas heat and gas hot water
- Insulation added in attic space and basement
- New roof and exterior paint
- Upper story shingles replaced
- New front and back porches replaced with Brazilian Ironwood decking
- Near Thurgood Marshall Elementary and 1 mile to Giddens School, Seattle Girls School and Seattle Central Community College.
- Just blocks to Colman Playground, the Jimi Hendrix Park, Judkins Park and the Sam Smith Park (I-90 Lid park). Walkscore of 72 “Very Walkable”.
- Easy commute times with direct access to I-90 and 2 1/2 miles to downtown Seattle.