|Large Master Suite
||Fully Fenced Yard
|New Hardwood Flooring
|Two Remodeled Baths
||Extra Off-Street Parking
||Close to Parks & Schools
Traditional mid-century home with many updates and a family room/master suite addition that makes this home both charming and functional for 21st Century living.
Fantastic floor plan with three bedrooms and one and a half bathrooms on the main floor. Upstairs features a spacious master suite with French doors to a private deck. Generous bath includes a separate shower, jetted tub, as well as a double vanity.
You will love entertaining in this open living room, dining room and kitchen—no small rooms or cut-up spaces here. Ample windows throughout to let the sun shine in! Enjoy mature landscaping to provide privacy.
- Traditional elements with new hardwood floors, crown molding, window and door trim.
- Open kitchen is perfect for entertaining with breakfast bar, generous cabinets, counter space and gas cooking.
- Spacious family room with slider to access the back yard and patio. Fully fenced and perfect for pets and play.
- Main floor bathrooms are fully updated with granite counters, tile flooring & designer lighting.
- Hardwood floors throughout main floor, drywall, lighting, insulation, doors & moldings.
- Complete renovation of both main floor bathrooms.
- New carpeting and paint throughout.
- Finished storage space on main floor to be used as workshop, hobby room or office.
- Just a few blocks to Parkwood Elementary, The Evergreen School and Lakeside.
- Quick access to shopping and dining. Get everything you need for fabulous gourmet meals at the Central Market less than a half mile away.
- Convenient to highways, the Interurban Trail and Twin Ponds Park (soccer fields, playground and tennis courts).